【中英雙語】你不進取,再好的時代也與你無關

At this moment you could be anywhere, doing anything. Instead you sit alone before a screen.
此刻,你本可以在任何地方做任何事,但你卻獨自坐在屏幕前。

So what's stopping us from doing what we want? Being where we want to be?
究竟是什麼在阻礙我們做想做的事,到想去的地方?

Each day we wake up in the same room and follow the same path, to live the same day as yesterday.
每天我們都在同樣的房間醒來,遵循同樣的生活軌跡,過著和昨天同樣的生活。

Yet at one time each day was a new adventure. Along the way something changed.
曾幾何時每一天都是一場新的冒險。然而某種改變發生了。

We've become disconnected. Idolizing people we've never met.
人們的隔閡越來越深,以至於把從未見過的人當做偶像。

We witness the extraordinary on screens but ordinary everywhere else.
我們見證著屏幕里的偉大事迹,卻在自己的生活中處處平凡。

We wait for someone to bring change without ever thinking of changing ourselves.
我們坐等別人改變世界,卻從未想過要改變自己。

Stop waiting for change and be the change you want to see.
別再等待改變的到來,去創造你想要看到的改變吧。

We didn't get to this point by sitting on our asses.
我們能擁有今天的一切並不是一路坐著看來的。

We are the faces of all who came before us. And now it is our turn.
所有的前人決定了我們今天的面貌。現在輪到了我們。

You can choose to carve your own path or follow the road countless others have already taken.
你可以選擇開闢自己的道路,或是繼續無數前人走過的道路。

Life is not a movie. The script isn't already written. We are the writers.
生活不是電影,劇本還未完成。我們就是編劇。

This is your story, their story, our story.
這是你的故事,他們的故事,我們的故事。

LINE it!
╰( ◕ ᗜ ◕ )╯ 快點加入微博粉絲團!
回頁頂